Trans Health Care

If you are registered at Ty Bryn or The Village Surgery Dr Siaron West will oversee your gender affirming medication and is happy to be consulted for any issues associated with this.

If you are a patient of another practice who do not feel able to prescribe for you under the Direct Enhanced Service, they are able to refer to Dr West using an IPA form. She will then oversee your gender-affirming treatment once you have been stabilised but you will remain registered for GMS services (all other aspects of your health) under your existing GP.