Dr Gwilym Davies and Dr Marilyn Palmer have a Diploma in Occupational Health and has had training in Hand Arm Vibration and Ionising Radiation. They have experience in the food industry, lead industry, NHS, Local Government and chemical, transport, manufacturing and retail industries.
We are able to offer:
- Advice on fitness to work - statutory examination (e.g. pre-employment medical examination, sickness absence management, ill health retirement)
- Assistance with workplace assessment
- Advice on compliance with disability laws
- Advice on general health and safety measures
- Hand Arm Vibration assessments
Please contact Mrs Louise Morgan or Mrs Sarah Ford at the Surgery for further information.